Here’s a foolproof guide to feeling great about yourself while never having to do work. Some call it being lazy, some call it achieving zen.
- Tell yourself that you have lots of good ideas.
- Confirm this by writing your good ideas down on notes and keeping them around.
- Decide one day to actually work on an idea.
- Think to yourself: “It’s been so long since I first thought of this idea, I must not love it.”
- Move on to next idea on the next post-it note, looking for an idea that you really love.
- Get bored, return to step 1.